الجمعة، 22 أبريل 2011

0 She is Islam - boonaa mohammed



إقرأ الكلمات ثم شاهد الفيديو 
For the Love
You should only say "I love you" when it is completely obvious,
And does not actually need to be said.
So I pray to God that I love her,
Until my very last breath.
Wallahi, she is perfect.
Everything about her just makes perfect sense,
And every time I get lost or confused,
She is a true friend.

Ever since I was a child, we used to study on the weekends.
I mean some of the brothers liked her, and some of the brothers were obsessed,
And at first I didn't really get it, I mean what made her so different?
Until my eyes were opened wide to our sweet romance and,
Wallahi, she is perfect...did I mention that yet?

"Brother Boonaa is going crazy. He really needs help."
Please judge me all you want, but keep the verdicts to yourself,
'Cause no matter who you love, there will always be obstacles and critics.
And good looks aren't everything, but hey it's all I've really got.
And I want to get close to her because she is close to God,
So I cry my heart out, I let it all go, 'cause after rainfall must come a rainbow,
And trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never even met.

So I can't turn back now. I can't pretend to be ignorant,
And I can't go around acting like she doesn't have me on lock.
Has me lowering my gaze because she is always on the top,
Of my mind, designed as a kind gesture to all mankind,
So I could still see her beauty even if I was blind.

And I believe everything she says, because she has yet to lie,
And if you could point out a contradiction, I would gladly say goodbye.
But you can't, so I can't get her off my mind.
No word of a lie, she is a dime.
Eleven out of ten, amen!
...I mean "ameen."

And I love the fact that she always has me thinking,
'Cause to live without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
People have a lot of questions about her, and so I don't mind explaining,
Because she has absolutely nothing to hide.
Her house is your house, and so you're all allowed inside,
But what bothers me is when people who don't know her talk bad about her behind back,
Uneducated chit-chat.

But she is perfect, why can't you all just see that?
Why don't you learn about her before you cast your stones?
We never blame love, even though love has caused plenty of wars.
You've never seen the wind, but you still know that it blows.
So trust me, there is no point in trying to break up our happy home,
'Cause the struggle only makes us stronger, the changes make me wise,
And happiness has its own weird way of taking its sweet time.

She's my other half, my sidekick on the side.
She makes me, me, we are partners in crime
Where she is, I am not far behind.
And if she's in danger, then my life too is on the line.

And it's not just a crush anymore. I want to learn everything about her,
Everything that happened before, to all of her friends, and all of her misguided foes,
And to be honest, I don't really like arguing about her,
'Cause I don't want to do her the slightest of harm,
And I'd love to stay and entertain your battle of wits, but most of you are clearly unarmed.
I love and respect her like I have been taught to love and respect all women,
So to you is your love, and to me is my religion.

Some men manipulate her and use her for greed,
Kill in her name, but her name comes from peace,
So I stand by her pillars proud, she keeps me grounded.
Reminds me to be humble; through her are all the answers,
To every question even worth asking,
And to love her, you must be able to love all human beings.
They deserve to hear her words and learn of her teachings.

She represents what's within, all my sisters and brothers,
Practiced by my kin, and praised by my mother,
A gift from Allah, sent from way up above.
She is Islam,
And I am in love


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

برامج يجب توفرها على جهازك لاستعراض محتويات الموقع جيدا

حمل برنامج الفايرفوكسحمل قاريء ملفات pdfحمل برنامج winzipحمل برنامج winrarحمل مشغل الفلاش